We are open for you since May 15th. For your and our protection and in order to prevent a new lockdown of our Bikepark, please read the infection protection measures below carefully. These rules must be followed desperately at all time (further changes may follow)! Thank you so much!
We are open!
Please note the Corona protective measures
- The following order is mandatory: Everyone has to wear a mouth-and-nose cover (everyday-mask, bandana or scarf) in ALL waiting lines, inside and outside, and during the ride in the chairlift. An exemption is NOT recognized! Wearing a full visor helmet is no longer sufficient!
- All employees in the bike station wear a mouth-and-nose cover
- If you don't have your own mouth-nose cover with you, you can purchase a fabric mask at the snack bar in front of the bike station for € 3.90 (while stocks last)
- We provide hand soap, disinfectants and paper towels at all public toilets
- Control and enforcement of distance and hygiene rules in waiting lines
- Regular based disinfection of contact surfaces
- Please note and follow the general protective measures. Keep distance of at least 1,5 m at all time and wear your mask in every waiting area. An exemption is NOT recognized!
- While biking no mouth protection is required. However, full face helmets are mandatory on all tracks! Half-shell helmets are prohibited for safety reasons and to prevent serious injuries, except in the pump track and in the flat area of the COMMENCAL Beginner & Kids Parcours!
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please note all information signs on site. The entire bike park crew is officially obliged to check compliance with the distance and hygiene rules. Please follow our instructions under all circumstances. In case of violation we have to block your lift ticket and have to banish you.
- There are no storage lockers for your bags at the moment. Sorry!
Bikestation in general & tickets
- Keep distance of at least 1,5 m at all time (excepting your family) and wear your mask – inside and outside the Bikestation. An exemption is NOT recognized!
- A full face helmet does NOT replace the mouth-nose covering!
- If possible, please pay by card.
- Avoids unnecessary contact with our gears, such as the COMMENCAL rental bikes: Just look! Don't touch!
- Please note that the maximum number of people allowed inside the Bikestation. Please stay outside while waiting.
- Additional ticket sale is provided at the pay kiosk (100 m behind the bike station) and additionally on busy days at the chairlift on the end of CONTI Track.
- On these busy days, only gravity cards, season tickets, or tickets in combination with bike- or gear-rental can be sold in the Bikestation. All others have to use the additional outdoor sales points.
- Please return the ticket deposit at the side window of the Bikestation or at the pay kiosk (behind the bike station) to avoid unnecessary crowds in the bike station.
Bikestation – Rental
- Bikes, protectors and helmets are cleaned intensively in a disinfectant soap bath after each use
- Bikes and / or protective equipment can only be rented upon immediate presentation of a valid photo ID (identity card, driver's license or health insurance card) or a credit card
- Bikes can only be rented to at least 18-year-olds with appropriate photo ID. Minors require a letter of permission by parents (downloadable on this website) together with a copy of parents´ ID (front- & backside)
Bikestation – Workshop & Sale
- Our rental bikes still have priority! All repairs on personal bikes are currently achievable on a limited scale.
- Our range of sales items is limited too. Fitting of clothes are not possible. Necessary hygiene measures are discussed with our team on site.
- If possible, pay by card.
Lifts & Waiting lines
- Everyone has to wear a mouth-and-nose cover (everyday-mask, bandana or scarf) in ALL waiting lines, inside and outside, and during the ride in the chairlift. An exemption is NOT recognized!
- Wearing a full visor helmet is no longer sufficient!
- Keep distance of at least 1,5 m at all time!
- Riding the lift: If you share the lift with strangers, keep at least one seat free between you. Families can ride together without any distance.
- It is even more important than before to clear the exit area at the lift quickly. Use the available space outside!
Use of the Lanes
- Do not gather at the start too long. Take off quickly!
- Please do not block the routes
- Please do not drive unnecessarily risky. Injuries are never nice, but can happen. Especially now, it is important not to put additional strain on hospitals and doctors, as well as our internal rescue team. That's why FULLFACE helmets are mandatory as well!
- While biking no mouth protection is required.