Person responsible for data processing
Mountainbike-Park Winterberg GmbH & Co. KG
Mr. Nico Brinkmann
At the Waltenberg 89
Tel. +49 2981 - 91 99 909
Data Protection Officer
Great Oak Data Protection GmbH & Co. KG
Mr. Florian Schirm
Ruhr Street 16
Tel. +49 2985 99 690
Purpose and legal basis of processing
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO - consent by the data subject pursuant to Art. 4 No. 11 DSGVO
We collect your data in connection with the purchase of your ticket for Bikepark Winterberg in accordance with the consent you have given us. Furthermore, we need your consent to provide you with information about offers.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO - Initiation and fulfillment of the contract
We process the data of our guests and interested parties for the preparation of offers, as well as for the settlement of services rendered and goods received.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO - Legitimate interest
In order to maintain our house rules and to prevent accidents, we also carry out video surveillance of the entry and exit areas at the mountain and valley stations of our chairlifts.
Explanation of the legitimate interests
Video camera recording is intended to comply with security regulations for the protection of our visitors as well as the company. These require, among other things, that the area you enter be monitored by video. In particular, we want to prevent misuse of our facility. If necessary, the recordings are used to clarify accidents.
Recipient of the data
To ensure the functionality of the GravityCard in all bike parks, your data will be passed on to the participating bike destinations.
Your data will be hosted in the data center of SKIDATA Austria GmbH.
Duration of storage
Data based on a contract will be deleted after the legal retention periods have expired. Data collected on the basis of our legitimate interest will be deleted after 14 days.
Data that we collect on the basis of your consent will be deleted after revocation.
Rights of the data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following protection rights free of charge:
- You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time (right of revocation).
- You can request an overview of all the data we have stored about you at any time (right to information).
- For data that is not subject to a legal or contractual obligation to retain, you can request deletion free of charge at any time (right of deletion).
- You can restrict your consent to data processing to certain areas at any time (right of restriction).
- You can object at any time to data processing that serves the public interest or the legitimate interests of the processor, if there are reasons based on your particular situation (right of objection).
- In the case of data that has been stored incorrectly by you, you have the right to correct this data at any time (right of correction).
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to have it transferred to another location. (Right to data portability)
Consequences of not providing the data
Data processing based on voluntary consent has no effect on the fulfillment of the contract. However, failure to do so would mean a loss of convenience for you. All other provided data will be collected and processed due to the fulfillment of the contract. The fulfillment of the contract is not possible without this data.
Right of complaint
Every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in his or her country or with the supervisory authority responsible for the processor of your data. The supervisory authority responsible for Bikepark Winterberg is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia
PO Box 20 04 44