- Difficulty medium
- Route length approx. 900 m
- Altitude difference approx. 50 m
- Character Flowy-technical, little blocked and fast
- Recommended bike type Enduro bike
- Security Fullface-Helmet compulsory! We strongly recommend further protective equipment!
About the route
Rocky Waldboa at Bikepark Winterberg
The ROCKSHOX Enduro Triple: It starts below the mountain station of the 4er Panoramabahn - then the Rocky Waldboa runs parallel to the SRAM Flow Country , which you can then continue to the valley station kappe . This is the easiest section of the ROCKSHOX Enduro Triple - nevertheless you should already be confident on your bike to plunge down here!
Germany's most versatile Bikepark
All bike routes